Improve your pronunciation, again – record an interview on your phonePosted: June 27, 2016
It’s hard to listen to your own voice when you are speaking. Use your mobile phone to record your voice while you interview yourself.
b) Read through the questions and practise what you are going to say. Add a couple more questions at the end.
c) Record your interview yourself on your mobile phone.
d) As you listen back to the recording, think about these things:
- Was your pronunciation good. Were there any words you said badly or that didn’t sound correct?
- Did you answer the questions completely?
- Were you happy with the grammar you used?
- Do you think you spoke too quickly or slowly?
- What areas in your spoken English could you improve?